DescriptionAfter being defeated by Rayman in the first game, the Rabbids have now decided to invade Earth. As Rayman, the player has to stop the Rabbids from taking over the world.
The gameplay is similar to the original, using the Wii remote for all kinds of methods, such as flinging the remote upward for the Chili mini-game or holding the remote still to keep simulate balancing certain items such as the Burger Balance game. There are also musical mini-games that require you to time your movements with the remote and Nunchuk to keep with the beat of the music. Another is a driving game that requires you to move the remote left or right to simulate steering among others.
There are sixty mini-games, including being able to play in co-op or play head-to-head against a friend. There are five different regions to play in including USA, Europe and Asia and there are 110 different items to customize Rayman and the Rabbids with over 540,000 different combinations.
- "RRR2" -- Abbreviated name
- "Rayman: Szalone Kórliki 2" -- Polish title
- "Rayman: Šílení králíci 2" -- Czech title
- "Rayman contre les lapins encore + crétins" -- French title
- "Rayman 5" -- Informal name
- "Rabbids Party Returns" -- Japanese title
- "ラビッツ・パーティー リターンズ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Jul 13, 2008||10 out of 100||10|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2007 – #3 Most Humorous Game of the Year
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.