DescriptionRescue Heroes: Hurricane Havoc trains the player to help the Fisher-Price Rescue Heroes in their rescue operations by simulating post-tropical storm rescue and recovery missions in the city of Metro Bay. After being introduced to the team and briefed on the nature of hurricanes, the player can select among 5 training missions:
- Save The Pets: This is a 2-part mission with Billy Blazes. The first part involves aiming the fire truck's water cannon at the various windows of a tall building to extinguish fires. The second part is to enter the pet hospital in the doused building and send all of the animals down a chute to their rescue.
- Roadblock Buster: Jake Justice trains you to ride a powerful motorcycle equipped with a device that destroys roadblocks. Ride around the maze of city streets, clearing debris that landed due to the hurricane.
- Building Breakthrough: Pair up with Jack Hammer who trains you to use his jackhammer. Start at the top floor of a 5-story art and natural history museum, excavate down to the various floors and then use a grappling arm to remove the exhibits up, away from the rising waters.
- Flood Runner: Assume the role of either Gil Gripper or his porpoise side kick to ride through the waters of town, avoid obstacles, and rescue people.
- Helicopter Heroics: Assist Wendy Waters in her helicopter, dumping water of fires and lowering the harness to rescue people.
Additionally, Hurricane Havoc provides a "Gear Up" activity which allows the player to customize their own Rescue Hero's outfit and print it out.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Review Corner||1999||8.4 out of 10||84|
|SuperKids||2001||4 out of 5||80|
|All Game Guide||2000||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.