DescriptionRescue Heroes: Hurricane Havoc trains the player to help the Fisher-Price Rescue Heroes in their rescue operations by simulating post-tropical storm rescue and recovery missions in the city of Metro Bay. After being introduced to the team and briefed on the nature of hurricanes, the player can select among 5 training missions:
- Save The Pets: This is a 2-part mission with Billy Blazes. The first part involves aiming the fire truck's water cannon at the various windows of a tall building to extinguish fires. The second part is to enter the pet hospital in the doused building and send all of the animals down a chute to their rescue.
- Roadblock Buster: Jake Justice trains you to ride a powerful motorcycle equipped with a device that destroys roadblocks. Ride around the maze of city streets, clearing debris that landed due to the hurricane.
- Building Breakthrough: Pair up with Jack Hammer who trains you to use his jackhammer. Start at the top floor of a 5-story art and natural history museum, excavate down to the various floors and then use a grappling arm to remove the exhibits up, away from the rising waters.
- Flood Runner: Assume the role of either Gil Gripper or his porpoise side kick to ride through the waters of town, avoid obstacles, and rescue people.
- Helicopter Heroics: Assist Wendy Waters in her helicopter, dumping water of fires and lowering the harness to rescue people.
Additionally, Hurricane Havoc provides a "Gear Up" activity which allows the player to customize their own Rescue Hero's outfit and print it out.
Part of the Following Groups
- Advertising / Product tie-ins / Advergames
- Fisher-Price licensees
- Fisher-Price Rescue Heroes Series
- Inspiration: Toys
There are no reviews for this game.
|Review Corner||1999||8.4 out of 10||84|
|SuperKids||2001||4 out of 5||80|
|All Game Guide||2000||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.