DescriptionRevenge of the Toys
includes nine mini games, ready to play from your desktop :
- Fishing: cast a line and reel in all sorts of fish. The game is finished once you reach 112 fishes.
- Nail'em: nails invade your screen so just nail them (hence the title) using a hammer. And keep an eye to your accuracy rate that decreases as you miss them.
- Shooting Gallery: using your desktop bazooka, try to blow away pink teddy bears, bonsai trees, Chinese take-out or fried chickens. The game features three levels of play.
- De-Bugger: once again, your desktop is invaded, this time by mechanical bugs ! No problem since you are a robotic reptile throwing your tongue to "eat" them.
- Kung Fu Coffee: very nervous after drinking too many cups of coffee at work, you become a sort a Kung Fu master, trying to destroy hardware (computers, monitors, but also watermelons) with karate chops, finger pops and shin-toe kicks.
- Ricochet: with your mouse (left-right and up-down, no need to click in this game), control four spaceships in order to keep an out-of-control orbital ball in the playfield. In other words, this game is like Pong, but with side paddles.
- Monster Factory: a two-players game ! First create at least two monsters. Choose head, body, arms and legs. Then why not start by a little fight. One player use the keyboard, the other, the mouse. Finish him !
- Fly Trap: after nails and metallic pests, flies are attacking. This time, control your carnivorous plant and let it "eat" all these annoying flies.
- Basketball: dribble, shoot and take it to the hoop. It may sound simple but think twice, since the hoop is always moving and becoming smaller as you progress...
The CD-ROM offers two different executables of Revenge of the Toys
, i.e. 16 and 32 bit versions.
- "Bureau en délire" -- French title
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
(14875) added Revenge of the Toys
(Windows) on Dec 04, 2012