DescriptionIn this first person point and click adventure game horror, fantasy, and mythology are combined to produce a spooky tale in which the sanity of a Welsh teenager is questioned. Are eerie things occurring on Rhiannon's farm or does she simply have an overactive imagination? Rhiannon's parents take her away from the seemingly haunted farm and it is up to the player to determine the cause of the frightening events.
There is no interaction with other characters in this game so there are no conversation based puzzles. Almost all puzzles are inventory based. There are numerous objects to pick up, examine, and combine with other objects. Additionally, an object can not be picked up until there is a use for it. The puzzles assist the player in solving the mystery of the strange occurrences at Rhiannon's farm, Ty Pryderi.
- "Рианнон: Проклятие четырех ветвей" -- Russian spelling
- "Rhiannon: La Malédiction des Quatre Branches" -- French title
- "Rhiannon: Fluch der vier Zweige" -- German title
Part of the Following Group
|Original storyline, decent graphics, but mediocre overall||Jeanne (75433)|
|Adventurespiele||Aug 17, 2009||100|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Oct 19, 2008||80|
|GameSpot||Oct 29, 2008||7.5 out of 10||75|
|IGN||Nov 14, 2008||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameZone||Nov 12, 2008||7.5 out of 10||75|
|FOK!games||Nov 23, 2008||72 out of 100||72|
|Adventure Gamers||Nov 21, 2008||60|
|AceGamez||Jan, 2009||6 out of 10||60|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Jan 13, 2009||54 out of 100||54|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Lighthouse Interactive product page (The official European Rhiannon website featuring product info, a game summary, screenshots, system requirements and a dedicated forum.)
- Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches (product page on publisher Got Game's website)
- Rhiannon Sullivan Blog (A fictional blog for teenage girl Rhiannon Sullivan, who gets creeped out in the new farmhouse her parents bought.)
- Rhiannon Walkthrough (on Gameboomers.com by MaGtRo)
- Rhiannon Walkthrough (by Malcolm Schmidt, on Gameboomers.com)
- UHS Hints for Rhiannon (not your ordinary walkthrough, the Universal Hint System helps you solve the puzzles in the game yourself without spoiling the rest of the game)
Beta Testing Team :