DescriptionThis adventure games takes place in India. You are an American student named Fred Reynolds. You have only three days to find your girlfriend who was kidnapped by the Thugs - a Hindu sect known already during the days when India was a British colony. You will visit New Delhi, the great palace Taj Mahal and other exotic places while trying to save the woman you love.
This is a 3D adventure with 360 degree rotation. Its gameplay is similar to that of Atlantis.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Дорога в Индию" -- Russian spelling
- "Road to India: Zwischen Hölle und Nirvana" -- German title
- "Road to India: Sacrificio alla Dea Kali" -- Italian title
- "Road to India: Entre mystère, rêve et réalité" -- French title
- "Road to India: Entre el infierno y el Nirvana" -- Spanish title
- "Nirvana: The Road to India" -- Budget re-release title
- "Droga do Indii" -- Polish title
- "Doroga v Indiju" -- Russian title
- "Cesta do Indie" -- Czech title
Part of the Following Groups
|Makes India look like Greenland||Unicorn Lynx (174057)|
|An easy-going game with a good measure of mystery||Jeanne (75344)|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Mar, 2002||80|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Sep 28, 2001||77 out of 100||77|
|Adventurearchiv||Nov 11, 2001||72 out of 100||72|
|GameSpot||Sep 13, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|Adventure Gamers||Sep 23, 2002||70|
|Gameguru Mania||Jun 28, 2001||65 out of 100||65|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||May 21, 2010||60|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Aug 05, 2006||11 out of 20||55|
|4Players.de||Aug 06, 2001||54 out of 100||54|
|Przygodoskop||Jun 18, 2003||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Thugs, which are the bad guys of the game, were a sect that worshiped the goddess Kali, sacrificing people to her. The sect's origin is of the 13-th century, but it became famous mostly during the time of the British colonization, in 19-th century. Both Moslems and Hindus belonged to the members of the sect. "Road to India" follows a popular tradition of picturing this dark and demonic cult - the most famous example is probably the movie "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom".
Related Web Sites
- Hints for Road to India (Stuck in Road to India? Need just a nudge to get you going again? These hints will give you just enough information without spoiling the whole game. (Includes full solutions too).)
- Just Adventure Walkthrough (Walkthrough by Randy Sluganski)
- Walkthrough for Road to India (Gameboomers Walkthrough)