DescriptionRoaring Thirties is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight. It is a set of two aircraft from the 1930's, with models fully adapted for FS2004
- Beechcraft D-17 "Staggerwing"
- Stinson Reliant SR-10 "Gullwing"
There are no promo images for this game
- "Anni Ruggenti" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- FlyAway review (A short review by Ian Stephens from 21 sept 2003.)
- Review of 'Roaring Thirties' and 'GeoRender 6' by Lago. (Review published at FlightSim.com on 2003-oct-24, by Andrew Herd)