DescriptionTake to the air in defense of England in this version of a 3D WW2 flight combat simulator. Play either the German Luftwaffe or the Royal Air Force as the player attacks or defends England. Luftwaffe can choose the targets and decide on deceptive maneuvers, while the Royal Air Force have use of radar and advantage of being close to home. Full weather effects. Play either as pilot or commander. Five authentic flyable aircraft, or play as gunner on the bombers. Flyable aircraft have fully interactive cockpits. Detailed terrain and authentic flight model. Up to 8 players in multiplayer support.
- "不列颠之战" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Битва за Британию" -- Russian title
- " La bataille d'Angleterre par Rowan Software" -- French title
- "Adlertag: Die Luftschlacht um England" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Aircraft: Hawker Hurricane
- Aircraft: Junkers Ju 87
- Aircraft: Messerschmitt Bf 109
- Aircraft: Messerschmitt Bf 110
- Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire
- Historical conflict: World War II
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Apr, 2001||90|
|GameSpot||Feb 14, 2001||8.4 out of 10||84|
|ActionTrip||Jan 25, 2001||82 out of 100||82|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Mar 07, 2001||80|
|Strategy Informer||Oct 22, 2004||7.3 out of 10||73|
|PC Games (Germany)||Mar 07, 2001||71 out of 100||71|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Dec 30, 2000||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamesmania||2001||68 out of 100||68|
|GameZone||Feb 15, 2001||6.5 out of 10||65|
|All Game Guide||2001||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.