DescriptionRunescape is a browser-based 3D Java online-only continuous game in which you possess a character with an inventory and skills. Training in fighting, mining, smithing, magic, prayer and many more skills will enhance your character and allow you to become a powerful player. Trading between players allows one to make money to have the best weapons, armors, runes and other items at their disposition.
The game can be played for free for an unlimited time at the official website. Subscribing members (from $5/month, depending on the method of payment) receive benefits such as a significantly larger map, over seven times as many quests, a number of new skills and priority customer support.
- "RSC" -- Nickname for older release
- "RS2" -- Short name
- "RS1" -- Alternate title for older release
- "RS" -- common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Hunting
- Gameplay feature: Mining
- Gameplay feature: Survival cooking
- Games made into books
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Selling RS Gold !!!(MMObear.com0||1||vonak Kakek
Aug 17, 2012
TriviaRunescape was originally going to be released as DeviousMUD. However, after a few days, the Gower Brothers pulled the game back off, and later re-released it, with modifications, as Runescape (Runescape Classic).
Related Web Sites
- Carl's Runescape Guide (Includes quest walkthroughs, weapon and armor stats and information on skills in the game.)
- RuneScape (Official website where you can play the game)
- Runescape Help Website (A very easy to understand guide for both beginners and more advanced players on Runescape. Everything you need to know about the features of runescape is available, including the Runescape Toolkit, a program that aids players to manage their character skills and other attributes.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.