DescriptionSamorost 2 is a point-and-click adventure game, that continues the adventures of the gnome in white last seen in Samorost. By clicking on hotspots around the screen you will interact with, and alter, the gnomes environment as well as indirectly guide him on his journey. Some of these actions are more complex than those in Samorost. Some require perfect timing, or will need you to carry items through multiple screens.
In this story the gnome must rescue his dog from a band of marauding, gray, eye stalked aliens who have taken him to use as a power source.The worlds that you visit in Samorost 2's focus more on natural subjects blown out of proportion than the derelict machines of the previous game. The Russian version includes artbook and official soundtrack CD.
- "Samorost 2. Звезданутое путешествие" -- Russian spelling
- "Samorost2" -- Alternate spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Aug 07, 2010||100|
|Just Adventure||Jun 15, 2006||A-||91|
|Adventure Gamers||Jan 03, 2006||90|
|Adventure-Treff||Jun 04, 2010||82 out of 100||82|
|Adventurespiele||Nov 02, 2009||80|
|GameZebo||May 18, 2011||80|
|Bonusweb||Oct 19, 2006||80 out of 100||80|
|GameCola.net||Dec 02, 2010||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
SoundtrackThe Samorost 2 CD contains the games soundtrack, by Tomáš Dvořák which you can listen to separately in any compatible audio device. The tracklist is as follows:
- Samorost Intro
- Samorost Outro I
- Lesik Featuring Blue Bird
- Samorost Outro II
- Flash Forward Conference, Austin, TX
- 2006 - Most Original Sound
- Independent Game Festival's
- 2007 - Best Web Game
- 2007 - Best Game
Related Web Sites
- Official Samorost 2 website (Official Samorost 2 website with the first two levels of the game playable.)
- Samorost Fan Club (A fan site dedicated to the Samorost games by Amanita Design.)
All tracks written, arranged & produced by: