The year is 2083. A scientific team has been sent to the deserted planet Argilus and never came back. You are a member of a supply ship crew, whose task is to check the bases, and it becomes your mission to uncover the mystery behind the planet and to find the vanished camerades.Schizm: Mysterious Journey
is a traditional 1-st person perspective adventure in the style of graphical Zork games
. It features 180-degree movement and was released on DVD, although it has also a scaled-down 4 CD version.
- "神秘之旅" -- Chinese Title (Simplified)
- "神秘之旅" -- Chinese spelling (Traditional)
- "Щизм: мистическое приключение" -- Russian title
- "Schizm: Prawdziwe Wyzwanie" -- Polish title
- "Mysterious Journey: Schizm" -- Updated title
- "Mysterious Journey 1" -- common name
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
The game engine is called V-Cruise
and it was previously used in Reah
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by YID YANG (162354)
on Aug 01, 2001.