missing cover art
DescriptionThe Scott Adams Collection contains many of Scott Adams Interactive Fiction games. But only true Interactive Fiction games are included in this collection, not the Interactive Fiction with Graphics remakes nor Scott's "newer" games.
While the games from this compilation were originally developed for the Apple II, TI-99/4A and TRS-80, they got ported to run with the ScottFree interpreter on many modern Operating Systems. Though the ScottFree Windows interpreter is the only one bundled with this collection.
The following 13 games are included:
- Adventureland (Adventure #1)
- Pirate Adventure (Adventure #2)
- Mission Impossible (Adventure #3)
- Voodoo Castle (Adventure #4)
- The Count (Adventure #5)
- Strange Odyssey (Adventure #6)
- Mystery Fun House (Adventure #7)
- Ghost Town (Adventure #9)
- Savage Island Part One (Adventure #10)
- Savage Island Part Two (Adventure #11)
- Sorcerer of Claymorgue Castle (Adventure #13)
- Return to Pirate's Island (Adventure #14A)
- The Hulk
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThis collection is, according to the author, available as Shareware. But to quote from the readme file:
"These Scott Adams original text Adventure games are still copyrighted by Scott Adams and are not Public Domain. They may be freely downloaded and enjoyed though. They are shareware but the contribution is strictly voluntary and the amount left to your own discretion.
If you are unable or unwilling to pay for these games you may still freely enjoy them."
So much for Shareware... (So it is actually Freeware, or more precisely non-obligatory donationware.)