DescriptionThe follow-up to Screamer is an arcade-style racing game. Unlike its predecessor, it offers a more rally-oriented gameplay. The twelve selectable high-performance road cars of the previous game have been replaced with four rally cars. The game features an improved graphics engine (SVGA) and various tracks including England, Switzerland, Egypt, Colombia, and others. These tracks may be slippery or contain various obstacles and scenery objects such as birds, helicopters, cows, etc. Split-screen head-to-head competitive two-player mode is available.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
There are 4 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Screamer 2: Sheer Speed Road Racing" -- Tag-lined title
- "S2" -- Official abbreviation
- "Bleifuss 2" -- German title
- "97赛手" -- Chinese spelling (Simplified)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Windows release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|PC Multimedia & Entertainment||May 27, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Dec, 1996||75 out of 100||75|
|Imperium Gier||Jan 10, 2000||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Screamer 2 (Official Site - Milestone)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.