A spaceship of rock-based aliens called Lumps invades the home bay of bubble-head creatures.Scrubbles
is a Puzzle Bobble
variant with special items and power-ups and humorous characters and dialogue. The game has two game modes:
- Journey - where a plot unfolds and at each level there's an introduction bit by the characters.
- Endless - an arcade mode of increasing difficulty levels.
The gameplay on both modes follows the standards of the genre: on all levels a cluttered screen must be cleared by shooting heads from a cannon at the bottom, matching three or more heads of the same type to make them disappear. Special items can be collected in the same way:
- A sureshot ball with a reticule that allows the player to see where the head is going to land on the screen;
- A hotfoot ball with a fireball that knocks out a row of objects;
- A plunger ball that equips temporally the cannon with a bathroom plunger that retrieves heads from the screen;
- A bomb ball that when matched explodes and destroys the surrounding heads.
- A bubblebubble ball that replaces heads on the screen with one of its own color;
- A crate with a power-up inside that breaks after being hit a fixed amount of times.
There are two types of levels: the normal type, where the top of the screen keeps pushing the heads downwards until they touch the bottom, and ball mode, where all the heads form a spherical shape at the center that keeps rotating with every shot. The player loses when the heads touch the field limit, being the screen bottom or in ball mode the diminishing walls around them.
- "Bubble Town" -- iPhone\J2ME\BlackBerry title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.