DescriptionIn Secret Weapons Over Normandy, you take the role of James Chase, an American pilot who joins a secret elite squadron of Royal Air Force pilots during World War 2. As a member of the Battlehawks, you must take part in missions in several war theaters including Western and Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Pacific, experiencing historical battles and encounters like the Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, D-Day and the Battle of Midway. The primary enemy of the Battlehawks is their German Luftwaffe counterpart, called Nemesis.
The game features over 20 flyable historical aircraft, 15 campaign missions and 20 optional "challenge" missions. Between missions, the player's plane can be upgraded with things like better armor and engines. The game also features unlockable bonuses like new planes and movies.
- "飛越火線" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "诺曼底上空的秘密武器" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Aircraft: Do 335 Pfeil
- Aircraft: Messerschmitt Bf 109
- Aircraft: Messerschmitt Me 163
- Aircraft: P-38 Lightning
- Aircraft: P-51 Mustang
- Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Middleware: CRI
- Secret Weapons series
- Symphonic Orchestra: Northwest Sinfonia
|Almost entertains, but is thrown off by lack of focus.||Ola Sverre Bauge (235)||unrated|
|GameStar (Germany)||Nov, 2003||84 out of 100||84|
|Gamesmania.de||Dec 03, 2003||83 out of 100||83|
|IGN||Nov 18, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan 09, 2004||80 out of 100||80|
|Rocky Bytes||Nov 23, 2013||4 out of 5||80|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Dec, 2003||76 out of 100||76|
|PC Gamer||Feb, 2004||65 out of 100||65|
|Withingames||Dec 12, 2003||3 out of 5||60|
|Joystick (French)||Jan, 2004||6 out of 10||60|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Mar, 2004||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Lucas Arts: Secret Weapons Over Normandy (Official site.)
- Wikipedia: Secret Weapons Over Normandy (Information about Secret Weapons Over Normandy at Wikipedia)
Creative Director and Project Lead: