DescriptionWith a nod towards GT2, Sega tosses in their entry in the race-career-category, meaning that this game is all about racing. Racing to win competitions, cars, money and other prizes (such as licenses for bigger cars), buying new cars to race in, upgrading cars to race in and gaining licenses to race with.
It features realistic controls, graphic and physics, and spans over career, multiplayer or arcade modes, and hundreds of cars to boot.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi TT
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Honda Civic
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Honda Prelude
- Automobile: Honda S2000
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5 / Miata / Roadster
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Renault Clio
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Subaru Legacy
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota MR2
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- Sega GT series
|A horrible gran turismo clone||Twilightseer (252)|
The Press Says
|PC Games (Germany)||Feb 06, 2002||59 out of 100||59|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec 05, 2001||58 out of 100||58|
|PC Gamer||Oct, 2001||20 out of 100||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
Manual Production Text/DTP: