DescriptionSesame Street: Kindergarten is a two CD set on mini games. It's one of a series of titles in The Learning Company' Checkers 'LearningBuddies' series of educational titles.
There are different games on the two discs all featuring Guy Smiley's game show.
Disc 1 the games are themed around 'Let's Make A Word' and are designed to develop letter and word identification, phonics, spelling, rhyming and reading. Spanish words are included in these games. The games here are:
- Hunt and Peck with Big Bird: Big Bird asks the player to identify items by their initial letter or sound
- Spin-and-Spell with Elmo: Here the player spins Elmo's letter blocks to make the name of a highlighted item
- Create a Mudsterpiece with Oscar the Grouch: Oscar describes an object and the player has to locate and clock on it
- Learn Spanish with Rosita: Rosita asks players to find the items she names in Spanish and gives cues in English to help
- Sound It Out with Two-Headed Monster: Players complete words by sounding the options presented
- Zoe's Rhyme Time: Here the player selects an object that rhymes with the word Zoe gives them
- Big Bird's Count It Up! Up! Up!: where the player counts the items in Big Bird's Counting Tree
- Oscar's Dunk or Dare: The player has to fill a barrel with the correct number of items by adding to or subtracting from it's contents, two correct answers will dunk Telly
- Zoe's What Size Is Your Prize: This game helps players understand terms like 'shorter' and 'longer'
- Cookie Monster's Kooky Cookie Activity: Cookie monster lays out his cookies to form a pattern but always misses one, it's the player's job to complete the pattern
- Count von Count's Match the Moons: The player must find the box with the same number of objects as there are moons in the Count's box
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.