DescriptionThe Settlers: Heritage of Kings - Legends Expansion Disc
is the second add-on for Heritage of Kings: The Settlers
Besides five new single player- and ten new multiplayer maps, the add-on also features four new campaigns:
- Burning Shores (4 Missions) - The northern shore of the kingdom hasn't seen any war for years and the inhabitants don't even know the meaning of the words "rebellion", "violence" or "war". But the cities grow very fast and need more and more resources. So Dario decides to reclaim more land and stumbles upon some barbarians and their hungry wolves which eat all the sheep. The heroes Drake, Yuki, Helias and Pilgrim are send out to protect them and fend off the attacks of the barbarians.
- Battle on the Emerald-plain (5 Missions) - The Emerald-plain is the jewel of the new empire under the rule of king Dario. Only a few small villages surround the "Bastion of the Kings". But riches attract envy and so Scorillo, a powerful and unscrupulous knight, trys to conquer the plain. And the heroes Pilgrim, Ari, Drake and Erec have to keep him from succeeding.
- The Evil Inside Me (4 Missions) - Kerberos is back and lusts again for the crown of the kingdom. But King Dario is too powerful to risk a direct assault. So with the help of his heroes Mary de Mortfichet and Varg he tries to find another way to reclaim the throne.
- A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (4 Missions) - The kingdom flourishes and grows. The people are happy and live in peace and prosperity. But suddenly nature itself seems to hold a grudge against the settlers. It stops to rain and soon big fires and hunger rages in the cities. To make things even worse barbarians, in search for food, assault the cities. Now Dario himself, with the help of his hero Drake, have to save the land from destruction and solve the riddle about the sudden drought.
Several of the new maps also feature the new coastal-terrain and higher interaction between the animals on the map with the player-controlled units. This means for example that settlers can be attacked by a pack of wolves if they cross trails. The map editor also get expanded and now allows to generate the terrain for a map randomly if the level designer doesn't want to do everything himself.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "The Settlers. Наследие королей: Легенды" -- Russian spelling
- "The Settlers : L'héritage des Rois - Legends Expansion Disc" -- French title
- "The Settlers: Dziedzictwo Królów - Legendy" -- Polish title
- "Die Siedler: Das Erbe der Könige - Legenden" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
(61036) added The Settlers: Heritage of Kings - Legends Expansion Disc
(Windows) on Aug 06, 2008