Written by  :  vulture (17)
Written on  :  Jan 07, 2018
Rating  :  3.43 Stars3.43 Stars3.43 Stars3.43 Stars3.43 Stars

read more reviews by vulture

A refreshing new take

The Good

Got this game with a humble bundle but only had a look at it a few months later after I had read a recommendation elsewhere. I liked the game mechanics which give the game a refreshing new flair. Basically the game runs it's course and you can interact with the world to change the outcome.

It tells an interesting story which leaves the player in the dark for a long time, wondering how everything is connected.

The soundtrack is nice and never got boring during my playthrough.

The difficulty is very modest. I was able to complete the game without too much thinking as the solutions to the puzzles become quite evident after some time. I only had to google where to find the very last collectible.

The game has different endings.

The Bad

While I liked the story for the most part, the ending is the weakest part of it. Not only that it becomes very obvious early on in the finale what is happening but also that it does not feel very satisfying (and the other endings are not better).

The Bottom Line

An easy, entertaining puzzle adventure game which tells a rich story and should take you about 8-10 hours to complete, depending on whether you want all the collectibles and achievements or just finish the main story.