Based on a series of books by French author Maurice Leblanc
, this is the 4th mystery adventure game in Frogwares
' Sherlock Holmes series.
Arsène Lupin is a French thief who arrives in London with one purpose - to steal 5 precious objects in the same amount of days from 5 distinguished locations, and get away clean. Will Lupin succeed in foiling Sherlock Holmes and Scotland Yard?
Help Sherlock discover when, where and how Lupin will strike by deciphering riddles and puzzles, talking with over 40 of London's citizens and finding important documents and objects. Dig for clues at many of London's famous sites - the British Museum, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London and others. Review all of the material gathered in a journal as Sherlock races against the clock to catch Lupin. Play as both Sherlock and Dr. Watson intermittently during the game. It is played completely by mouse using a point-and-click interface.
- "Шерлок Холмс против Арсена Люпена" -- Russian spelling
- "Sherlock Holmes y el Rey de los Ladrones" -- Spanish title
- "Sherlock Holmes vs the King of Thieves" -- Working title
- "Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupin" -- UK title
- "Sherlock Holmes kontra Arséne Lupin" -- Polish title
- "Sherlock Holmes jagt Arsène Lupin" -- German title
- "Sherlock Holmes Contre Arsène Lupin" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
||Apr 18, 2008
|Adventures - Kompakt
||Nov 18, 2007
||8.5 out of 10
|Adventure Classic Gaming
||Nov 12, 2008
||Nov 14, 2007
||80 out of 100
||Nov 09, 2007
||80 out of 100
||Jun 09, 2008
|UHS (Universal Hint System)
||Aug 06, 2008
||Nov 12, 2007
||8 out of 10
||Sep 24, 2008
||7.1 out of 10
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Jeanne (75654)
on Nov 27, 2007.