DescriptionWarlords is the first expansion of Civilization IV. It includes:
- A new unit for all civs, the warlord (a military leader) who provides new abilities to units.
- A unique building for each civ, as they have a special unit in the original game.
- 6 new civilizations
- 10 new leaders
- A new diplomatic option, the vassal state
- 2 new traits for leaders
- 3 new wonders, including the Chinese Great Wall you can view from space.
- 6 historical game scenarios
- "文明帝國 IV：戰神" -- Chinese title (traditional)
- "シヴィライゼーション４ ウォーロード" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Civilization series
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Game with Creator's name
- Genre: 4X
- Middleware: Gamebryo/Lightspeed/NetImmerse
- Middleware: Scaleform GFx SDK
- Sid Meier's licensees
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamers.at||Aug 07, 2006||86 out of 100||86|
|Game Captain||Aug 17, 2006||84 out of 100||84|
|Gamigo||Aug 29, 2006||8.4 out of 10||84|
|EmpireOnline.com||Jul 28, 2006||80|
|Video Game Generation||Aug 16, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|GamePro (US)||Aug 10, 2006||4 out of 5||80|
|Gameplanet||Oct 19, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Lawrence||Aug 16, 2006||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Factornews||Aug 20, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Aug 08, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Warlords Takes Civilization Building Into New Worlds (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Civilization IV: Warlords (November, 2006).)
Original Creator of Civilization: