DescriptionWarlords is the first expansion of Civilization IV. It includes:
- A new unit for all civs, the warlord (a military leader) who provides new abilities to units.
- A unique building for each civ, as they have a special unit in the original game.
- 6 new civilizations
- 10 new leaders
- A new diplomatic option, the vassal state
- 2 new traits for leaders
- 3 new wonders, including the Chinese Great Wall you can view from space.
- 6 historical game scenarios
- "文明帝國 IV：戰神" -- Chinese title (traditional)
- "シヴィライゼーション４ ウォーロード" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Revolution||Jul 27, 2006||A-||91|
|4Players.de||Aug 09, 2006||86 out of 100||86|
|Gameswelt||Aug 07, 2006||85 out of 100||85|
|Gamigo||Aug 29, 2006||8.4 out of 10||84|
|IGN||Jul 31, 2006||8.4 out of 10||84|
|GameStar (Germany)||Aug, 2006||81 out of 100||81|
|GamesRadar||Aug 01, 2006||80|
|1UP||Aug 10, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|GameCell UK||2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Hooked Gamers||Aug 01, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Warlords Takes Civilization Building Into New Worlds (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Civilization IV: Warlords (November, 2006).)
Original Creator of Civilization: