Not an American user?
DescriptionGods and Kings is the first add-on for Sid Meier's Civilization V. Includes the following content:
- New civilizations such as Austria, Byzantium, Carthage, the Celts, Ethiopia, the Huns, the Maya, the Netherlands and Sweden
- 9 new wonders (Terracotta Army, the Great Mosque of Djenne, Hubble Space Telescope)
- 13 new buildings (Bomb Shelter, Constabulary, Police Station, Shrine)
- 27 new units (Cataphract, Gatling Gun, Hussar, Horse Archer, Landship, Privateer, Triplane)
- Reintroduces religions to the series including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Tengrism and Zoroastrianism
- New scenarios: Into the Renaissance, Fall of Rome and Empires of the Smoky Skies
- New types of city-states, religious and mercantile
- Enhanced Diplomacy and Espionage operations
- Reworked combat system and AI
- Changed naval combat system. Naval units are split into two different types, melee and ranged.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Hooked Gamers||Jul 05, 2012||9.2 out of 10||92|
|GamingXP||Jun 18, 2012||90 out of 100||90|
|The Escapist||Jun 18, 2012||90|
|Canadian Online Gamers Network||Jun 18, 2012||90 out of 100||90|
|Destructoid||Jun 20, 2012||8.5 out of 10||85|
|4Players.de||Jun 22, 2012||85 out of 100||85|
|gamrReview||Jun 18, 2012||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Cheat Code Central||Jun 19, 2012||4.2 out of 5||84|
|Gamer.no||Jun 27, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpy||Jun 19, 2012||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Yearman (17940) added Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings (Windows) on Jun 19, 2012
Other platforms contributed by Yearman (17940)
Original Creator of Civilization:
Project Art Director: