DescriptionGods and Kings is the first add-on for Sid Meier's Civilization V. Includes the following content:
- New civilizations such as Austria, Byzantium, Carthage, the Celts, Ethiopia, the Huns, the Maya, the Netherlands and Sweden
- 9 new wonders (Terracotta Army, the Great Mosque of Djenne, Hubble Space Telescope)
- 13 new buildings (Bomb Shelter, Constabulary, Police Station, Shrine)
- 27 new units (Cataphract, Gatling Gun, Hussar, Horse Archer, Landship, Privateer, Triplane)
- Reintroduces religions to the series including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Tengrism and Zoroastrianism
- New scenarios: Into the Renaissance, Fall of Rome and Empires of the Smoky Skies
- New types of city-states, religious and mercantile
- Enhanced Diplomacy and Espionage operations
- Reworked combat system and AI
- Changed naval combat system. Naval units are split into two different types, melee and ranged.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|The Escapist||Jun 18, 2012||90|
|gamrReview||Jun 18, 2012||8.5 out of 10||85|
|InsideGamer||Jun 28, 2012||8.5 out of 10||85|
|PCActu||Jun 25, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|videogamer.com||Jun 18, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Eurogamer.it||Jul 10, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Giant Bomb||Jun 18, 2012||80|
|Eurogamer.de||Jun 20, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Strategy Informer||Jun 18, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Level 7||Jul 03, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Original Creator of Civilization:
Project Art Director: