DescriptionSim Chemist is a single player simulation / management game.
The player takes control of a small chemist shop or pharmacy in Spa Town. They arrive at 08:00 in the morning and have until opening time, 09:00, to stock the shop.
The game is divided into the following levels or stages each of which has an associated objective, the levels are:
- Market research: Here the player's objective is to question twenty the town's inhabitants. Customer's needs can vary so performing market research at the start of the day and during the day is important.
- Manage Customer Demand: After finding out what customer's want the player then has to return to the shop and put a day's supply of products onto the shelves.
- Product Creation: Products are created in the laboratory at the back of the shop using a recipe book found in the game's manual. While in the lab the player can monitor the shop via a TV screen so that they can see customers as they enter
- Serve Customers: This part of the game is about maintaining stock levels appropriate to the customer's needs, having what they want in stock and not carrying a surplus. If the product the customer wants is not on the shelf then it's important to be able to get into the laboratory and make some but this must be done quickly as customers have limited patience. The objective for this stage is to create and sell a product of each type.
- Finances: In addition to managing the shop the player must also arrange loans to buy in their stock, the player must use each finance option to manage the pharmacy for a week!
- Pricing: Here the player sets the price of their products the objective here is to make a profit of € 100.
- Management: The aim of this level is to tweak the prices to bring in the biggest profits by understanding that some products are more attractive than others
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Aqua Pacific Ltd.: