DescriptionBon Voyage is the sixth edition in expansion pack for the original The Sims 2. Similar to the Vacation add-on for the original The Sims, the focus is on travelling. It requires the original game to play and offers 3 premade vacation destinations with distinct themes (Three Lakes, Takemizu Village and Twikkii Island) along with the ability to create new ones.
At the new locations, player can build and decorate vacation homes, there are new accessories and character can now walk to the community lots instead of using a vehicle. New NPCs include Bigfoot, hotel staff, fire dancers, ninjas and pirates.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "The Sims 2: Путешествия" -- Russian title
- "The Sims 2: חופשה נעימה" -- Hebrew spelling
- "The Sims 2: Podróże" -- Polish title
- "The Sims 2: Jó Utat" -- Hungarian title
- "The Sims 2: Jorden Runt" -- Swedish title
- "Sims 2: Matkoilla" -- Finnish title
- "Los Sims 2: Bon Voyage" -- Spanish title
- "Die Sims 2: Gute Reise" -- German title
- "De Sims 2: Op Reis" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Simulation - Human life
- Maxis Sim series
- Technology: amBX
- The Sims 2 expansions
- The Sims 2 series
- The Sims franchise
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|IGN||Oct 01, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|GameStar (Germany)||Aug 29, 2007||78 out of 100||78|
|GameSpot||Sep 13, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Revolution||Oct 26, 2007||B||75|
|Eurogamer.fr||Sep 20, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 07, 2007||14 out of 20||70|
|UOL Jogos||Sep 28, 2007||70|
|Computer Bild Spiele||Dec 05, 2007||2.56 out of 6||69|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Sep 14, 2007||68 out of 100||68|
|GameZone||Sep 18, 2007||6.8 out of 10||68|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaBon Voyage is the French expression for "Have a good trip" or "Have a good journey".
Related Web Sites
- Tickets to Paradise (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of The Sims 2: Bon Voyage (December, 2007).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.