DescriptionH&M Fashion Stuff
is the fifth Stuff add-on in The Sims 2 series, adding new objects, clothing and decorations, rather than scenarios.
This expansion pack includes items from H&M, a popular European fashion retailer. It includes men’s and women’s dresses, jeans, and other outfits, with accessories – all of them from real H&M designs. There is also new H&M-style store equipments, including mannequins, clothing racks, cash registers, and a fitting room for players to create their own H&M store. In total there are 60 new items for the sims.
Players can also create their own fashion designs and display them on a virtual runway broadcasted on a number of websites. Other players can vote on their favourite designs.
- "The Sims 2: Каталог - Стиль H&M" -- Russian title
- "The Sims 2: Moda z H&M - Akcesoria" -- Polish title
- "The Sims 2: H&M Muodin Kamasetti" -- Finnish title
- "The Sims 2: H&M Móda" -- Czech title
- "The Sims 2: H&M Fashion - Coleção de Objetos" -- Brazilian title
- "The Sims 2: Divatos H&M Cuccok" -- Hungarian title
- "Los Sims 2: H&M Moda Accesorios" -- Spanish title
- "Les Sims 2: H&M Fashion Kit" -- French title
- "Die Sims 2: H&M Fashion Accessoires" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Stratege (15348)
on Jun 15, 2007.