DescriptionFinally, the chance to be your own boss! In this third expansion pack for the award-winning The Sims 2, your Sims can finally break out of the rat race and become entrepreneurs! With a whole new range of business possibilities, from clothing boutiques and beauty salons to electronics stores or fancy restaurants, the number of ways for your Sims to make their fortune has just become virtually limitless!
With more than 125 new items for your Sims 2 game - a standard Maxis seems to be setting with each of their expansion packs! - you have the freedom to set up your new place of business any way you choose. Decorate your new storefront, hire and fire staff, and lure those customers in to close those sales!
With the option to hire minimum wage workers and sell bargain basement goods, or attract master craftsmen with your high business reputation and sell only the highest value merchandise, or anywhere in between, self-employment has never been more fun!
Requires The Sims 2, The Sims 2 (Special DVD Edition) or The Sims 2 (Holiday Edition) to play.
There are no promo images for this game
- "模拟人生2：商业生活" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "TS2:OfB" -- Common abbreviation
- "TS2:EP3" -- Alternate abbreviation
- "The Sims 2: Бизнес" -- Russian spelling
- "The Sims 2: עושים עסקים" -- Hebrew spelling
- "The Sims 2: Własny Biznes" -- Polish title
- "The Sims 2: Vár az Üzlet" -- Hungarian title
- "The Sims 2: Kauppa auki" -- Finnish title
- "The Sims 2: Funky Business" -- Italian title
- "The Sims 2: Arbetsliv" -- Swedish title
- "The Sims 2: Aberto para negócios" -- Portugese title
- "Los Sims 2: Abren negocios" -- Spanish title
- "Les Sims 2: La bonne affaire" -- French title
- "Die Sims 2: Open for Business" -- German title
- "De Sims 2: Gaan het maken" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Simulation - Human life
- Maxis Sim series
- Technology: amBX
- The Sims 2 expansions
- The Sims 2 series
- The Sims franchise
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gameguru Mania||Mar 28, 2006||85 out of 100||85|
|PC Action||Mar 08, 2006||84 out of 100||84|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Mar, 2006||83 out of 100||83|
|Game Chronicles||Mar 26, 2006||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Gameplanet||Apr 24, 2006||80|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Mar 09, 2006||80 out of 100||80|
|GameSpy||Feb 23, 2006||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 03, 2006||15 out of 20||75|
|Game Informer Magazine||Apr, 2006||6.75 out of 10||68|
|Joystick (French)||Mar, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIt's not uncommon to have known music inside games, but for Open for Business, the English synthpop band Depeche Mode recorded a version of their song "Suffer Well", using the the Simlish language from the game for the lyrics.
Related Web Sites
- Aspyr - The Sims 2 Open for Business (Mac publisher's product page)
- The Sims 2: Open for Business (Official website)
- Work is Just a Game (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Open for Business (August, 2006).)
Very Special Thanks: