DescriptionThe Sims 3: Ambitions is the second expansion pack released for The Sims 3.
No more will you have to wait patiently while your Sims are in their workplace, Ambitions gives the player control over the actions and decisions of their Sims while they are working. New careers such as firefighter, private investigator, and ghost hunter will add thrill to the Sims' lives. Your choices while working can change neighborhood, everything from their fashion sense as a stylist to their buildings while working as an architect.
This expansion includes new skills such as sculpting, tattooing, and inventing pave the way to Sims riches.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "The Sims 3: Карьера" -- Russian spelling
- "The Sims 3: Unelmaduuni" -- Finnish title
- "The Sims 3: Drømmejobben" -- Norvegian title
- "The Sims 3: Drømmejob" -- Danish title
- "The Sims 3: Drömjobb" -- Swedish title
- "Os Sims 3: Ambições Profissionais" -- Portuguese title
- "Los Sims 3: Triunfadores" -- Spanish title
- "Les Sims 3: Ambitions" -- French title
- "Die Sims 3: Traumkarrieren" -- German title
- "De Sims 3: Ambities" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Simulation - Human life
- Maxis Sim series
- Portability Engine: Cider
- The Sims 3 expansions
- The Sims franchise
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|@Gamer||Jun, 2010||4.5 out of 5||90|
|PC Gamer||Jun 25, 2010||85 out of 100||85|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jun 02, 2010||82 out of 100||82|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jun 01, 2010||80 out of 100||80|
|IGN||Jun 01, 2010||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||Jun 07, 2010||8 out of 10||80|
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||May 28, 2010||72 out of 100||72|
|That Gaming Site||Jun 16, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.