DescriptionLife Stories is the first title in the The Sims Stories series, part of the larger Sims franchise. Unlike the main The Sims 2 game, which offers open-ended gameplay, this title focuses on the life of 2 characters, Riley Harlow and Vince Moore, and the game mechanics are more reminiscent of the console ports. The player needs to guide 2 characters through a more or less linear story, with set goals to achieve and through the use of scripted sequences. Each character has an independent, pre-defined story, and upon completion a classic mode is unlocked, where the player can create a new character with much more freedom and open-ended gameplay.
In Riley's story, she is evicted from her house in Sim City and moves to her aunt's house in Four Corners to start a new life. She will get to meet the neighbours and Mickey Smith, who soon becomes her love interest.
Vincent Moore is a business tycoon from Bitville who breaks up with his girlfriend Samantha Hayden after proposing to her. He too will fall in love, with Naomi Hunt, but there are business rivals to take into account.
The game has been optimized for laptops through the controls and by not requiring an independent graphics card.
There are no promo images for this game
- "The Sims Житейские истории" -- Russian spelling
- "The Sims: Životní příběhy" -- Czech title
- "The Sims: Livets Historier" -- Swedish title
- "The Sims: Kertvárosi Krónikák" -- Hungarian title
- "The Sims: Historie z Życia Wzięte" -- Polish title
- "The Sims: Histórias da Vida" -- Brazilian title
- "The Sims: Elämäntarinat" -- Finnish title
- "Los Sims: Historias de la Vida" -- Spanish title
- "Les Sims: Histoires de vie" -- French title
- "Die Sims: Lebensgeschichten" -- German title
- "De Sims: Levensverhalen" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Windows release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Feb, 2007||80 out of 100||80|
|PGNx Media||Mar 18, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|PC Powerplay||Jan, 2007||79 out of 100||79|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jan, 2007||76 out of 100||76|
|GameZone||Apr 03, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Feb 13, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|PCM: Personal Computer Magazine||Feb 23, 2007||70|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Feb 16, 2007||67 out of 100||67|
|Jolt (UK)||Feb 25, 2007||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 08, 2007||12 out of 20||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Their Lives, Your Stories (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Life Stories (April, 2007).)
- Wikipedia (A full overview of the game in the open encyclopaedia)
Very Special Thanks to: