DescriptionThe extension for the game The Sims: Medieval starts with the arrival of the pirates from Aarbyville and the nobles from Tredony in the kingdom of the player. Since then romances, expeditions and duels are a daily occurrence.
This extension contains:
- A new thread for the kingdom - is it possible to create peace between Aarbyville and Tredony ?
- New quests
- Treasure hunting
- An additional epic character skill
- New signature objects
- More than 140 items from the pirates and noble themes
- Additional outfits from the pirates and noble themes
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "The Sims: Średniowiecze: Piraci i Bogaci" -- Polish title
- "Die Sims: Mittelalter - Piraten und Edelleute" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamingXP||Sep 03, 2011||86 out of 100||86|
|Multiplayer.it||Sep 20, 2011||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Game Chronicles||Sep 15, 2011||7.5 out of 10||75|
|NZGamer||Aug 26, 2011||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Vandal Online||Oct 22, 2011||7.5 out of 10||75|
|games xtreme||Oct 03, 2011||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 02, 2011||13 out of 20||65|
|IGN||Sep 21, 2011||5.5 out of 10||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.