DescriptionThe Sims: Superstar is the sixth expansion pack to be released for The Sims and allows your Sims to become famous. An all new Studio Town area includes lots for your Sims. Hang out with the stars or do their work (e.g. recording a music song). This is tied into a new 'fame' score. Also there is a new satellite dish which gives your Sims' televisions more channels, a scuba and sky diving simulator, and other all new objects.
There are no promo images for this game
- "模拟人生：超级明星" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "The Sims: סופרסטאר" -- Hebrew spelling
- "The Sims: Gwiazda" -- Polish title
- "ScreenStar" -- Japanese title
- "Les Sims: Superstar" -- French title
- "Die Sims: Megastar" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Scuba diving / Snorkeling
- Maxis Sim series
- The Sims 1 expansions
- The Sims 1 series
- The Sims franchise
There are no reviews for this game.
|Armchair Empire, The||Jun 15, 2003||8.8 out of 10||88|
|GameStar (Germany)||May, 2003||86 out of 100||86|
|PC Action||Jun 11, 2003||84 out of 100||84|
|PC Games (Germany)||May 15, 2003||83 out of 100||83|
|IGN||Jun 06, 2003||8.3 out of 10||83|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Mar 30, 2006||80|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Jun 03, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|GamingExcellence||Jul 14, 2003||7.6 out of 10||76|
|PC Zone Benelux||Jun, 2003||67 out of 100||67|
|Gamekult||May 28, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Sims Superstar also comes in a 'limited edition' packaging-but it has extra pictures on the box.
Related Web Sites
- Lifestyles of the Digital Rich and Famous (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Superstar, with commentary provided by Martin Mull (October, 2003).)