DescriptionThe Sims: Vacation is the fourth expansion pack in the popular The Sims series.
Vacation allows you to take your Sims out for a family vacation. You may choose to visit a forested area, a beach, or a Winter wonderland.
Your Sims can take part in various activities, such as beach volleyball, fishing, snowboarding, snowball fights, and building snowmen.
Vacation offers a host of new objects, animations, sounds, and music, as well as some new skins.
- "The Sims: בחופשה" -- Hebrew spelling
- "The Sims: Wakacje" -- Polish title
- "The Sims: On Holiday" -- UK title
- "The Sims: Lomalla" -- Finnish title
- "The Sims em férias" -- Brazilian title
- "Los Sims: de vacaciones " -- Spanish title
- "Les Sims: en Vacances " -- French title
- "Die Sims: Urlaub total" -- German title
- "De Sims Op Vakantie" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Simulation - Human life
- Maxis Sim series
- The Sims 1 expansions
- The Sims 1 series
- The Sims franchise
|The Sims get a much needed holiday||Sam Hardy (76)||unrated|
|One of the finest and interesting Sims expansion packs||A.A. Fussy (120)|
The Press Says
|GameStar (Germany)||May, 2002||85 out of 100||85|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jul, 2002||80|
|GameSpot||Apr 05, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpy||May 07, 2002||80 out of 100||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jun, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||May, 2002||79 out of 100||79|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Apr 09, 2002||78 out of 100||78|
|PC Games (Germany)||May 06, 2002||76 out of 100||76|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 11, 2002||15 out of 20||75|
|PC Zone Benelux||Jun, 2002||54 out of 100||54|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Fussy's Sims (A fan site that includes a brief section about The Sims: Vacation)
- Get Away From It All (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Vacation (October, 2002).)
- The Sims: Vacation (Official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.