DescriptionSinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
is a 3D action game based on the animated movie of the same name. The swashbuckler Sinbad was accused of stealing the Book of Peace, which had been protecting the city of Syracuse from peril. However, it soon becomes clear that Eris, the goddess of Chaos, is the real thief, and Sinbad must find her and bring the book back.
The gameplay mostly focuses on melee combat. Sinbad can execute three basic moves: slash, thrust, and block. Combining these moves opens additional ones, which inflict greater damage. Sinbad can also power-up and perform devastating all-screen attack that damage several enemies simultaneously.
- "辛巴达:七海传奇" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Sinbad: La Leggenda dei Sette Mari" -- Italian title
- "Sinbad: La Légende des sept mers " -- French title
- "Sinbad: Der Herr der sieben Meere" -- German title
- "Sinbad: A Lenda dos Sete Mares" -- Portuguese title
- "Simbad: La Leyenda de los Siete Mares" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Ross Edmond (391)
on Jan 26, 2004.