Singles: Flirt Up Your Life! Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Keep Case (UK):
SINGLES - TAKES THE PC OUT OF PC
- Choose from twelve 3D fully functional characters - and we mean FULLY.
- Develop character skills such as skiving off work to spend more time at home seducing the girl/boy of your dreams.
- Get steamy - More action than a 1960's X certificate!
- Start as strangers and build to a thrilling 'climax'.
- Control every aspect of life from work to TV to sex.
- Stay straight, or go rainbow and pink for boy on boy or girl on girl action.
- Do up your flat from student dosshole to glittering pulling palace.
- Non-violent, romantic, erotic and downright funny.
Can men and women be just friends? Only if you're not playing right! Get friendly, get smoochy, and get in bed!
Contributed by MAT (139024) on Jul 05, 2005.
Tired of just voting people out? Now you can control them!
Socks, sex and seduction - Singles has it all! Adopt two housemates, pop them in your very own love nest, wind them up and let them go!
SINGLES – Flirt up your life: The interactive relationship
- Genre: Life and Reality Sim(ulation)
- Free selection of environment, furniture, profession and many more features
- Skill system enables individual development paths
- 12 characters in male and female variants
- State of the art 3D engine for attractive and detailed characters
- Detailed high-poly models – up to 30,000 polygons
- True-to-life display of the human body
- Realistic facial expressions (more than 36 deformers for faces)
- Dynamic shadows in a True3D world
- Romantic-erotic situations
- Platform: PC CD
Conquer the heart of attractive Linda or make Mike fall in love with you!
Singles – Flirt up your Life is the simulation of the exciting relationship between Mike and Linda. The game shows them in their shared flat, which means that everyday routines are focused as well: Cooking, watching TV and cleaning are as important as talks and a cuddle. And of course the two have to work for a living as well … Enjoy playing Cupid!
Contributed by Sciere (377087) on Sep 29, 2004.