Advertising BlurbsRipcord Games website:
"Spec Ops: Rangers Lead the Way" is the first in a series of action-oriented, real-time 3D games based on actual Special Forces operations. Gameplay centers around five multi-staged missions, each with a variety of objectives, in huge and intensely realistic outdoor environments. Like U.S. Army Rangers, the Rangers in Spec Ops never work alone. Players will control not one but two Rangers, each with a uniquely chosen group of powerful weapons.
- Immersive and realistic 3D gameplay in stunning outdoor environments from snowy Korean mountains to South American jungles.
- Intuitive interface and inventory system.
- Variety of missions and sub-objectives, from blowing up SCUD bases in North Korea to rescuing hostages in Afghanistan.
- Authentic weapons and vehicles.
- Three levels of difficulty ensuring high replay factor
- Unique "Buddy System" allows the player to take command of a partner to provide backup, support and cover.
Contributed by Jeanne (75624) on Feb 02, 2010.
Rangers Lead the Way
The next level in Realistic Action and Simulation. Unbelievable environments and gameplay elements for total immersion.
Ultra Realistic Gameplay
The U.S. Army Rangers are the most revered and feared fighting unit in the world.
Now you can put it all on the line and be one of them.
A ranger is a more elite soldier that is expected to move further, faster, and fight harder than any other soldier. Readily will he or she display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on the Ranger objective and complete the mission. It is this creed you have taken. So let's go, soldier. Your country needs you.
Intuitive Interface allows you to concentrate on enemies and your objectives.
Spec Ops: Rangers Lead the Way is intensely real, with motion-capture technology, photorealistic textures, stunning outdoor 3D environments and actual ambient and weapons sounds. Your missions range from blowing up scud bases in North Korea to rescuing hostages in Afghanistan.
Full 3DFX support. Fully rendered 3D terrain, vehicles, and personnel.
Your Honor. Your Turn
Contributed by Jeanne (75624) on Sep 14, 2002.