DescriptionSpring Bonus is a match three game with a springtime theme. To make matches, swap two items to create a horizontal or vertical row of three or more of the same items. Starting at level two, if you match four or more of the same item in a straight line, you receive a bonus item. Bonus items can be used to clear groups of items or melt ice, remove ice cubes or snow. Each level has one and, on some later levels, two goals. Most often, it is to remove a set number of items (eggs, nests, carrots) or remove all the iced tiles or golden eggs. You remove iced tiles by making matches over them and remove golden eggs by getting them to the bottom of the board.
The bonus items include:
- Bubbles: Removes all the items, ice cubes and/or snow from next-door tiles. Will not remove ice.
- Birds: Clears all items, ice cubes and/or snow from a horizontal row. Will not remove ice.
- Thunderclouds: Clears all items, ice cubes and/or snow from a vertical column. Will not remove ice.
- Sunshine: Removes the ice, ice cubes and/or snow from next-door tiles. Will not remove items.
- Hammer: Removes the ice cube from one tile. Will not affect anything else.
- Shamrock: Removes all items, ice cubes or snow from all four diagonal directions. Will not remove ice.
- Magnifying Glass: Removes the ice or snow from one tile. Will not affect items or ice cubes.
As mentioned before, some iced tiles may have ice cubes or snow on them. Ice cubes will not let the item below them move; snow will let the item within move. The ice below cannot be cleared until the ice cube or snow is clear. To clear ice cubes or snow, match the item within or use a bonus.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZebo||Apr 21, 2011||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.