This edition is limited to 17,777 units worldwide and contains:
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
- Special packaging
- Survival guide with detailed information about the factions, enemies and weapons
- "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - Part I - Deathzone" - a book telling the background story to the game by Claudia Kern & Bernd Franz
- Bonus DVD with making-of movies, additional background on the real Tschernobyl zone, the official soundtrack, wallpapers and many more extras
- Map of the complete in-game zone
- Two exclusive multiplayer maps (Swimming Pool and Dark Valley) and four exclusive multiplayer skins (British, American, French and German military)
- "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Radiation Pack)" -- Promotional title
- "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Collector's Radiation Edition)" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
If you manage to go to the military barracks located at the very south of the map (just before the starting camp), you can see a working television projecting a couple of in-game scenes in there.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Sicarius (61056)
on Mar 22, 2007.