DescriptionThis edition is limited to 17,777 units worldwide and contains:
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
- Special packaging
- Survival guide with detailed information about the factions, enemies and weapons
- "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - Part I - Deathzone" - a book telling the background story to the game by Claudia Kern & Bernd Franz
- Bonus DVD with making-of movies, additional background on the real Tschernobyl zone, the official soundtrack, wallpapers and many more extras
- Map of the complete in-game zone
- Two exclusive multiplayer maps (Swimming Pool and Dark Valley) and four exclusive multiplayer skins (British, American, French and German military)
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Radiation Pack)" -- Promotional title
- "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Collector's Radiation Edition)" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: X-Ray
- Bonus Content: World Map
- Gameplay feature: Burden / Encumbrance
- Inspiration: Author - Arkadi and Boris Strugatsky
- Inspiration: Literature
- Physics Engine: Open Dynamics Engine (ODE)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|kruglov taking measurements bug||1||Angel80
Feb 15, 2015
TriviaIf you manage to go to the military barracks located at the very south of the map (just before the starting camp), you can see a working television projecting a couple of in-game scenes in there.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.