DescriptionThis edition is limited to 17,777 units worldwide and contains:
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
- Special packaging
- Survival guide with detailed information about the factions, enemies and weapons
- "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - Part I - Deathzone" - a book telling the background story to the game by Claudia Kern & Bernd Franz
- Bonus DVD with making-of movies, additional background on the real Tschernobyl zone, the official soundtrack, wallpapers and many more extras
- Map of the complete in-game zone
- Two exclusive multiplayer maps (Swimming Pool and Dark Valley) and four exclusive multiplayer skins (British, American, French and German military)
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Radiation Pack)" -- Promotional title
- "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Collector's Radiation Edition)" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: X-Ray
- Gameplay feature: Burden / Encumbrance
- Inspiration: Author - Arkadi and Boris Strugatsky
- Inspiration: Literature
- Physical Bonus Content: World Map
- Physics Engine: Open Dynamics Engine (ODE)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|kruglov taking measurements bug||1||Angel80
Feb 15, 2015
TriviaIf you manage to go to the military barracks located at the very south of the map (just before the starting camp), you can see a working television projecting a couple of in-game scenes in there.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.