Star Trek: Armada (Windows)

Written by  :  Kevbo32 (49)
Written on  :  Jun 05, 2000
Rating  :  4.33 Stars4.33 Stars4.33 Stars4.33 Stars4.33 Stars
read more reviews by Kevbo32

Summary

A great game for hardcore Star Trek Fans.

The Good

I really liked the games story and graphics. I liked how you can play the Federation, The Klingons, The Romulans, and the Borg. The Federation levels seem like the beginners levels. Then the Klingons and Romulans were for players who been playing it for some time to get the controls just right. The Borg were fun and hard in a way. But both races are both fun too play.

The Bad

I didn't like the control of the game a bit too difficuilt to get down. Plus the annoying ships talk to you when you move them. There is no way to shut them off without turning the volume all the way down.

The Bottom Line

If I need to talk to a non-trekkie about this game I would say it's a great space game. It comes straight out of the Star Trek Universe. It begins right were the Star Trek history is right now. Everything that you saw on Star Trek is in the game , well what you saw in the TNG shows. It's a great Star Trek strategy game. But if your not a trekkie it isn't all what you might think. But if you are a hardcore trekkie this game will keep you playing until your bored with it or done with it.