Not an American user?
DescriptionStephen King's F13 decks out your computer with a horror aesthetic, offering "deathtop" images, "screamsavers," and a trio of minigames. The capper is a novella entitled Everything's Eventual, a story that brings King's usual themes into a high-tech context.
- "Stephen King's F13: Strg, Alt,...Entsetzen!" -- German title
Part of the Following Group
|Peachy, if you're a King fan...||Dr.Bedlam (53)||unrated|
|Extreme commerce||phlux (4144)|
The Press Says
|All Game Guide||2000||60|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Feb 17, 2000||30 out of 100||30|
|GameSpot||Feb 07, 2000||2.6 out of 10||26|
|IGN||Mar 20, 2000||2.1 out of 10||21|
|games xtreme||Apr 20, 2000||2 out of 10||20|
|Aftonbladet||Mar 06, 2000||20|
|PC Zone||Aug 13, 2001||1.3 out of 10||13|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThis came with a Limited Edition Mouse Pad.
Related Web Sites
- Crap Shoot -- A humorous review on PC Gamer
- F13 (2000) (VG) -- information about the game on iMDb
- Stephen King's F13, Virtual Horror For Your Computer -- official website (archived)
- Wikipedia -- Information about Stephen King's F13 at Wikipedia
Matthew Bailey (1144) added Stephen King's F13: Ctrl, Alt, ...Shiver (Windows) on Mar 21, 2001
Other platforms contributed by Zeppin (8343)