DescriptionA (re-)take on Wilderness: A Survival Adventure, Stranded II puts the player in the first-person role of a castaway shipwreck survivor on a tropical desert isle, reduced to rummaging through flotsam, foraging for fresh water and edible plants, and hunting (or defending against!) the local fauna in order to survive against the triple threats of hunger, thirst, and fatigue (or tiredness).
Once the bare essentials are accounted for, the construction of rudimentary tools from the primitive materials available (a stick plus a rock... hey, I've invented baseball!) allow the achievement of more advanced game goals such as shelter from the elements and a raft to visit more distant islands in the chain (and interact with their denizens).
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Blacksmithing
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Mining
- Gameplay feature: Survival cooking
- Genre: Wilderness Survival
There are no reviews for this game.
|Freegame.cz||Jul 26, 2007||92 out of 100||92|
|Plné Hry||Aug 17, 2007||90 out of 100||90|
|FreeHry.cz||Sep 03, 2007||80 out of 100||80|
|VictoryGames.pl||Aug 12, 2007||80|
|GameHippo.com||Nov 12, 2009||70|
|Curly's World Of Freeware||Dec 15, 2007||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Stranded series homepage (Information about the development and modification of the Stranded game series, including free, legal download. (German))