PC Gamer magazine Vol 4. No. 7 - July 1997, pp.52-53:
YOUR MIDDLE FINGER
HAS BEEN YOUR
FOR TOO LONG
On the Streets of SimCity, it's KILL or be ROADKILL. So forget the CRUDE hand gesture & try a flaming missile up the tailpipe. Drive one of 5 fully loaded DEATH machines. Hurl smoke screens from a MUSCLE car. Toast your enemies with machine gun blasts from a LETHAL bread truck. And turn OPPOSING road warriors into SCRAP METAL in every city scenario -- even imported SimCities. Or give them a crash course in head-on network play. Because on the Streets of SimCity, you've got to DRIVE to SURVIVE.
Contributed by Pseudo_Intellectual (42651) on Jan 12, 2006.
Mayhem In Your Metropolis
It's your city to cruise through or bruise through ... check out your own SimCity 2000 city or one of 50+ built-in cities, or take on opponents in an urban free-for-all. Speed through a sprawling metropolis or tackle one of Streets' rim-rattling missions.
* Cruise through one of 50+ built-in SimCity 2000 cities or import your own SimCity 2000 cities
* Choose from 5 different vehicles and design your car down to the paint job
* Create an unlimited number of urban raceways with the Streets course editor
* Battle through your city with oil slicks, missle launchers, machine guns and mine droppers.
* Soup up your car with add-ons, including high performance tires, armor, and hoppers
* Combat up to seven other players in network mode over LAN, Internet, or modem
* SimCity 2000 not required
Contributed by JubalHarshaw (161) on Mar 05, 2000.