Not an American user?
DescriptionFive aliens crashland on Earth, and hide out in an abandoned house while they repair their spaceship. In the meantime, Dr Sakarin, an evil alien-collecting scientist has found out about them, and sends out his evil henchman Bolok to capture them. You play as each of the five aliens, and must help them escape.
- "Тупые пришельцы" -- Russian spelling
- "Stupid Invaders: The Epic Adventure of Five Incredibly Stupid Aliens." -- Tag-lined title
- "Głupki z Kosmosu" -- Polish Title
Part of the Following Groups
|Bizarre and stylish but don't bother. It sucks.||Shazbut (158)||unrated|
The Press Says
|Adventure Gamers||May 20, 2002||80|
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||Jan, 2001||80 out of 100||80|
|ActionTrip||Jan 05, 2001||79 out of 100||79|
|PC Action||Feb 20, 2001||79 out of 100||79|
|Power Unlimited||Dec, 2000||7.8 out of 10||78|
|IGN||Feb 27, 2001||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Gamesmania||Feb 08, 2001||72 out of 100||72|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||May, 2001||70|
|GameSpy||Jan, 2001||35 out of 100||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIn the bathroom in chapter one you can find the Sega Dreamcast logo.
Related Web Sites
- Stupid Invaders -- The official homepage.
- Hints for Stupid Invaders -- Feeling as stupid as the invaders? Need help? These hints will nudge you along.
- Ubi Soft's Official Walkthrough -- Step by step solution
- Walkthrough by Lone Lines -- Excellent full solution for Stupid Invaders
- Wikipedia: Space Goofs -- Article in the open encyclopedia about the game and the animated series
curacao (246) added Stupid Invaders (Windows) on Mar 27, 2001
Stupid Invaders is Dedicated to: