DescriptionHitori Deluxe is a translation of seven logic games normally played with a pen and paper:
- Sudoku is played with nine squares which are arranges in a 3x3 formation. Every square is also divided into nine grids. The program fills numbers into some grids and the player has to add the rest. In every square, vertical row and horizontal row every number of 1-9 has to be there exactly one time.
- Kakuro is similar to a crossword puzzle but instead of letters the player has to put numbers into the grids. The numbers have to result in a certain number when added up. Another restriction is that every digit can't be used more than once in a calculation.
- Slither Link (also known as Suriza) is played on a rectangular field divided into squares. The goal is to draw a continuous and not overlapping line. In some squares are numbers which tell how many sides of the square need to be used for the line.
- Hitori is a Sudoku variant where all numbers are already filled in. The player needs to identify the wrong numbers.
- Kuromasu is played on a rectangular game field which is divided into squares. Some squares are marked with numbers which tell how many squares need to be light (horizontally and vertically). The player needs to colour the correct squares black by clicking on them. Additionally he has to regard that all light squares have to be connected and that no black squares are allowed to be next to each other.
- Nurikabe is similar to Kuromasu but the player needs to connect the black squares instead of the light ones.
- Sikaku is played on a rectangular game field divided into squares; some are marked with number. The player has to divide it into oblongs which are not allowed to cross each other.. Every oblong has to surround one square with a number; the number gives the number of squares overall.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.