DescriptionAbacus' Take to the Skies is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight, containing a motley mix of airplanes and helicopters. There are eight types of aircraft from commercial airliners to private jets and helicopters, some having multiple liveries:
- Adam Aircraft A500: 3 liveries
- Aerospatiale SA-342 Gazelle: 1 livery
- Airbus A320: 7 liveries
- Bell UH-1H Huey: 1 livery
- de Havilland DHC-6 Twin Otter: 4 liveries
- Embraer EMB190: 6 liveries
- Maverick LeaderJET: 3 liveries
- Pilatus PC-12: 3 liveries
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Take to the Skies (official website)
- BA skin for the ERJ-190. (A freeware British Airways livery for the Embraer 190 in this addon, made by Samuel Berry.)