DescriptionIn Takeda, you are Takeda Shingen, the 16th Danjo of Province Kai and leader of House Takeda - and you are known as one of the greatest tacticians ever. Your country's peace is threatened by an invasion and you also need to expand the country a bit. If you are successful, you can end the civil war and your way to Kyoto and political power would be open. If you fail, everything you had and loved will be gone forever.
Takeda is a hardcore realtime strategy game in ancient Japan where you command whole armies. Thousands of units are on the battlefield - and you need to command them all, preferably at once, to defeat your opponents army.
- Historic battles, re-created in every detail
- Five tactical units to battle with
- Over a dozen strategic battle formations
- Deep historical themes and artwork
- Multiplayer battle over LAN and Internet
- "武田信玄" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "Takeda: Strategische Kriegsführung im Alten Japan" -- German tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|ActionTrip||Nov 23, 2001||79 out of 100||79|
|GameZone||Jan 03, 2002||7.4 out of 10||74|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Jan, 2002||66 out of 100||66|
|4Players.de||Dec 21, 2001||65 out of 100||65|
|IGN||Nov 29, 2001||6.5 out of 10||65|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan 09, 2002||59 out of 100||59|
|Strategy Gaming Online||Feb 01, 2002||5.5 out of 10||55|
|GameSpot||Nov 29, 2001||5.5 out of 10||55|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jan, 2002||50 out of 100||50|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 2002||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Official website (Official website)