Not an American user?
DescriptionTank-O-Box is a remake of Battle City, featuring 3D graphics and 3D sound. The protagonist is a soldier navigating a tank, entrusted with the protection of his army headquarters. He is armed with 75-mm cannon, and has a chance to upgrade it to a rocket launcher. It is also important to crush all enemy radars - they play a leading role in enemy tactics. The game is set in the swamps of Scotland and in Siberian snowy taiga. A co-operative two-player mode and an Extra Violent mode are available.
- "Танчики" -- Russian spelling
- "Tanks A Lot" -- German title
- "Tank-O-Box HD" -- iPad title
- "Panzer Kampf" -- German re-release title
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|GameXtazy||Oct 23, 2006||100|
|PC Powerplay||Dec, 2005||15 out of 100||15|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- PC Powerplay (Germany)
- Issue 02/2006 - Most Stupid Name in 2005 (for the German title Tanks A Lot)
Related Web Sites
- Tank-O-Box -- Official Page
Valentin Merzlikin (6) added Tank-O-Box (Windows) on Jun 23, 2004
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.