DescriptionThe sequel to 2003's updated beat 'em up, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus sets the turtle quartet on another adventure from the series' second season, this time allowing the entire team to work together via a 4-player multiplayer mode.
Each turtle now has their own unique ability and special fighting moves that fit in with their personality: such as operating switches and computers, or moving or destroying stationary objects. In single-player mode, players can switch turtles on the fly in order to accomplish the various tasks. Throughout some levels, the turtles also have racing sections over various terrains.
As players progress through the game, they can find secret items, abilities, and power-ups, including the original late 1980's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game.
- "TMNT 2: Battle Nexus" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Reptiles
- Games with hidden / unlockable full games
- Genre: Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Inspiration: TV cartoons
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles licensees
- Theme: Ninjas
- Visual technique / style: Cel shaded
|The Konami/Ninja Turtles duet delivers another solid entry in the franchise.||Zovni (9321)|
|GameZone||Jan 10, 2005||6.7 out of 10||67|
|IGN||Nov 23, 2004||6 out of 10||60|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Apr, 2005||46 out of 100||46|
|1UP||Oct 29, 2004||4 out of 10||40|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 16, 2005||7 out of 20||35|
|Joystick (French)||Mar, 2005||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2004 – Biggest Loser of the Year (GameCube)
Related Web Sites
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus (Konami's Official Page For Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.