DescriptionThis is the 2002 update to the long-running Test Drive series. The Test Drive games put you in the driver's seat of a fast real-life sports car, and let you drive around at reckless speeds through busy city streets and scenic mountainside highways.
This edition of Test Drive has some improvements over it's predecessor, Test Drive 6. This time around there is a story driven mode, called "The Underground." You take the role of Dennis Black, an independent street racer who improves his standing in the underground street racing world with the help of a mysterious benefactor.
There are 4 tracks: San Francisco, Tokyo, London, and Monaco. These tracks are considerably larger and more open than the previous games. There are now multiple races and routes through each track.
There are no promo images for this game
- "试验驾驶" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "TD Overdrive: The Brotherhood of Speed" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: AC Cobra
- Automobile: Aston Martin DB7
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Chevelle
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Jaguar XJ220
- Automobile: Lotus Elise
- Automobile: Lotus Esprit
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Pontiac GTO
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- Setting: City - San Francisco
- Setting: City - Tokyo
- Test Drive series and add-ons
There are no reviews for the Windows release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|PC Gamer||Apr, 2003||55 out of 100||55|
|ActionTrip||Dec 23, 2002||55 out of 100||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.