Test Drive 4 (Windows)

3.0
Written by  :  Jim Fun (222)
Written on  :  May 02, 2002

read more reviews by Jim Fun

Summary

Test Drive returns with a new developer! Good? No! Very bad!

The Good

Accolade didn't develop this disaster, Pitbull Syndicate did, and now I'm actually wishing that Accolade developed it! This is a complete total disaster, okay, there are a few nice cars, and I am happy to see that the graphics are good, the graphics prevent this game from being a catastrophe. Really there's nothing else that this game offers that is short of dreadful!

The Bad

Oh, where should I start? I'll try to make this short, the game engine is not good, the graphics although somewhat good aren't smooth, the sound is so horrible I can't leave the speakers on, most of the cars (which are still not many) are slow & tough to handle, the controls are a disaster, practically everything about this game is like toxic gas...

The Bottom Line

DON'T, just simply don't make the dreadful mistake of buying this, or even wasting a few megabytes on your computer for the demo, there is no reason to play this game, absolutely no reason... Avoid this and lead a happy life!