DescriptionTetroid 2012 is an electronic music compilation packaged as a game to, as the author describes it, promote experimental electronic music by means of an addictive catalyst. The game is disguised as a regular Tetris clone, but with psychedelic effects where colours change or the screen is distorted. There are three difficulty levels and by removing lines players fill a special meter. When full, one of the two bonus modes can be activated. The first reverses the playing field and allows the player to remove bricks with Breakout gameplay. The other special mode is inspired by Mr. Driller. A tiny character drops down and for a short amount of the time the player can drill through blocks towards the bottom of the screen.
There are 21 original electronic music tracks, based on the tracklist below. Before starting the game, players can either choose ambient or rhythmic tracks, or both.
- Atomhead - Intro
- Esther Venrooy - Micro Insubordination
- Tirriddiliu - L'etere Romantico
- Flimmer - It Was Really Nothing
- Idle Sunder - Signal Interference (Tetroid mix)
- Critikal - Tetris
- Elín - Fable
- fp + om - 0+1=a1 (Tetroid edit)
- Takeshi Nakamura - Tone-deafness
- Quest.Room.Project - X.B.
- Disastrato - 12-6-1985
- Binray - Polymino Gas Slam
- The Ambling Band - Tetroid Theme Song
- Zavoloka - Terroid Po Dolynah
- Tomoroh Hidari - Tetroid 4000
- Ronny Ragtroll - Formal Greeting
- Photophob - Deadtroid 2014
- BLAERG - Tetroid
- Isopussy - Tracers
- S.A.T.K.A. - Standard Deviance
- Sedarka - Tetroidmix
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Entity (The electronic label where the game can be downloaded.)