DescriptionThis is a collection of activities that require a child to use deduction, creativity, analysis and reasoning.
- Stocktopus teaches the player to become a broker to trade items to get the items needed for their portfolio.
- Fripple Place asks the player to "solve the mystery of the empty Fripple House" by placing creatures called Fripples into the correct rooms according to their descriptions or in relation to another Fripple's location.
- BLOX lets the player learn about friction, motion, gravity, and inertia as they create inclines, grooves, and holes and send up to six balls through their paces.
- Halftime Show has the player creating a halftime show program with various characters and commands.
- Photo Twister has aliens that have altered a photograph and the player has to analyze the photo and line up the aliens that altered it. The player can also use the alien's tools to get creative and alter the photo.
- "Les Ani'Malins Numéro 3" -- French title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|All Game Guide||1998||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.