DescriptionThere's a little something for every taste (and age group) in this collection. These games will be sure to test your mind, your reflexes and your patience! Variations of solitaire, word search and trivia plus several target-oriented arcade games, a "dig dug" clone and even a role-play/strategy/arcade game.
All of the games feature multiple levels that get harder as you progress. Each one has its own themed background, graphics, sound effects and music.
The 10 games are:
- 8 Away - Solitaire played in reverse
- 4 Orbs - Get the colored balls into slots with the mouse functioning as a high powered magnet
- Spelling Bee - Form words from letters on the grid. The longer the word, the higher the score
- Darts - Click to shoot darts at a dartboard playing field for points
- It Takes A Thief - Strategy/Arcade game - single or multiplayer
- Tryangles - Puzzle game - Raise and lower triangle shaped wedges to open up a clear path to like-colored targets
- Miner - Recover gold, blast holes through solid rock, and pump shotgun rounds into bloodthirsty animals in this Dig Dug variant
- No Way - Answer Trivia questions with True or False
- One Minute Words - High speed Word Search - Slide lettered tiles around the board to make as many words as possible in only 1 minute
- Balloon Pop - Line up balloons so that they can be popped all at once
The initial offering was packaged in a full-sized box. An "Expanded Jewel-case" version was released later and included an editor allowing you to create your own levels.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer Games Magazine||Sep 24, 2000||50|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Aug 21, 2000||50 out of 100||50|
|IGN||Aug 30, 2000||4.9 out of 10||49|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Online Poker and get rewarded for it||1||riky pederson
May 02, 2008
|Answer the Question About backgammon.||5||Indra is stressed (20754)
Apr 25, 2008
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Archived web site for this compilation (This is an animated site with 'buttons' which, when clicked, lead to more information about each game, at least they used to they lead to a blank web page now.
There's also a link to a downloadable demo but that is also non functioning
Web link tested August 2015)